Meets the third Monday of each month at 5:45 pm for a meal and meeting.
The Jubilee! Board consists of Jubilant’s who are elected by our community for three-year terms.
The Board serves the Jubilee! community by:
- holding the vision of the Jubilee! community and upholding its values,
- listening to the wants and needs of the community as a whole,
- reaching a consensus when there are differences about how we should proceed,
- responding to the community’s wishes in a manner that is respectful and congruent with Jubilee’s values,
- effectively communicating our decisions back to the community,
- honoring this process, giving it the opportunity to work, enjoying our time together and treating one another with compassion and respect,
- maintaining a connection with every Jubilee! team,
- being fully accountable for all we do, including our fiscal responsibilities and
- keeping the main thing the main thing.
Meet your Current Board!
Class of 2017
- Lynn Brailsford ’17 8/17
- Sandy Jones ’17 7/25
- Sue Martin ’17 11/18
- Tom Shaw ’17 2/2
Class of 2018
- Sally Carter ’18 2/22
- Jennifer Garrett ’18 10/13
- Mona Hegarty ’18 8/21
- Todd Williams ’18 10/1
Class of 2019
- Barbara Brady ’19 10/23
- Fred Racey ’19 6/09
- Ray Raymond ‘ 19 12/14
- David Robertson “19 7/16