Meets the third Monday of each month at 5:45 pm for a meal and meeting.
The Jubilee! Board consists of Jubilant’s who are elected by our community for three-year terms.
The Board serves the Jubilee! community by:
- holding the vision of the Jubilee! community and upholding its values,
- listening to the wants and needs of the community as a whole,
- reaching a consensus when there are differences about how we should proceed,
- responding to the community’s wishes in a manner that is respectful and congruent with Jubilee’s values,
- effectively communicating our decisions back to the community,
- honoring this process, giving it the opportunity to work, enjoying our time together and treating one another with compassion and respect,
- maintaining a connection with every Jubilee! team,
- being fully accountable for all we do, including our fiscal responsibilities and
- keeping the main thing the main thing.
Meet your Current Board!
Class of 2020
- Paul Muller (Secretary)
- Paul Howey
- Claudia Sherry (Chair)
- David Trout
Class of 2021
- Bill Byrne
- Catherine Cope
- Pam Garrett
- Molly Pritchard
Class of 2022
- Stefanie Beierscmitt
- Jenny Farthing
- Elizabeth Likis
- Nancy Ellington