So what can you expect if you attend one of Jubilee’s celebrations?
- Love—for one another, for the earth, and for all who inhabit it.
- Compassion—for those who may be hurting and in need.
- Acceptance—for every person without exception.
- Music—Grateful Dead, Mumford & Sons and Jimmy Buffett tunes blended with old-time hymns.
- Laughter—some of the worst jokes (and puns) imaginable.
- Inspiration—weekly messages that offer insights into the world’s religions (Christian, Jewish, Taoist, Muslim, Buddhist, and others) and into current events.
Celebrations are held Sundays at 9:45 & 11:15. Celebration leader Amy Steinberg’s messages draw from Creation Spirituality.
Children (pre-K through 12th grade) can participate in our Nurture Program, designed to facilitate each child’s unique faith journey, at 9:45 each Sunday. The nursery is open from 9:30am – 12:30pm.
Check out the Celebration Media and Recordings page for each celebration’s supporting materials and recordings. Jubilee’s Seeds of Celebration contains brief summaries of upcoming Celebrations as well as references to scripture to be read each week. The Sunday Bulletin guides Jubilants through each week’s Celebration.
Click here for directions to our downtown Asheville celebrations, held at 46 Wall St., Asheville, NC.